Isaac recently posted a list of 10 things you might not know about him. Well, now it’s my turn! I thought for a while and came up with my list for your enjoyment! Which one surprised you? Did you maybe know one or two already? I’d love to hear from you!
10 Things You Might Not Know About Sarah
1. I started riding horses when I was 5.
My last horse, Vincent.
2. My childhood dream was to be a jockey (then I got too tall)
3. I have been evacuated for 7 hurricanes
4. I want to live in Hawaii
5. If I never saw snow again in my life I would be very happy. (Isaac and I will never agree here!)
6. I went to Space Camp.
7. I love hand blown glass products. Check out the piece we had made for our wedding!
8. One of my dream cars is a red Mazda Miata. (Sometimes its the little things in life, literally!)
9. In the summer I will drive with the AC on, windows down, and my heated seat on. (Isaac will never understand!)
10. Words of affirmation are my love language.
Hand-blown glass sculpture by Eva E. Glassworks. (Photo by: Colson Griffith Photography)