Sarah and I walking on Long Beach Island in New Jersey. (Photo: Angelsea Urban)
Recently Sarah and I were chatting with friends and they were surprised to learn a few things about me. Then we realized that many of you might be interested to learn some of the not so well known things about both of us as well. We decided to make a list of 10 things you might not know about us and share it with you! Which one surprised you the most? Let us know, and keep an eye out for Sarah’s list!
10 Things You Might Not Know About Isaac
- I grew up outside of Hershey, PA in a small town called Jonestown. I say outside of Hershey because very few people have heard of where I’m actually from.
- I was 30 years old when I left the country for the first time. Barcelona, Spain was my first experience outside of our borders.
- I love to drive for hours on end! It could be to anywhere or nowhere at all!
- I owned a motorcycle for 12 years. Well, three actually, but I owned one from new for just short of 10 years.
- Skydiving is on my bucket list, but you will NEVER get me to bungee jump!
- I’ve always wanted to be a pilot. I don’t know why, or where it came from.
- You can expect me to always be trying to figure out how something works, and why it works that way. Just don’t ask me to tell you what I’ve learned…. You will quickly regret it, as I bore you to sleep!
- If I am planning something (a purchase – no matter how small, a trip, etc.) I will research it incessantly.
- Formula 1 and the NFL are the only two things I actually watch on TV. Seriously!
- It took me three years to ask Sarah on a date. (Hint: She said yes!)